The Executive of the Saskatchewan Association of Teachers of French is currently accepting nominations for the Jacqueline Rezansoff Award.
Jacqueline Rezansoff was a pioneer in the promotion of Core French in Saskatchewan. Known as an exemplary teacher and educational consultant (a position she held with the Saskatoon Catholic School Division for sixteen years) ... and especially for the huge role she played in the development of Core French programs. Her untimely death in November 1981 was a tremendous loss for us all.
To commemorate the dedication of this remarkable pioneer, the SATF has instituted the Jacqueline Rezansoff Award awarded each year at its annual conference.
The selection criteria for the Award are:
1. Dedication - always at the service of students
2. Work - performs his or her duties in an exemplary manner
3. Excellence - seeks perfection while taking into account the circumstances
4. Experience - number of years of teaching French or teaching in French in Saskatchewan
5. Development - participates in training and personal and professional development, or plans and coordinates personal or professional development. Click Here to Nominate a Recipient